“The success of every woman should be the inspiration to another.
We should raise each other up. Make sure you’re very courageous: be strong, be extremely kind, and above all be humble.”
I created the Ultimate Girls Day Out because I wanted to show Mums and daughters how important and powerful their emotional connection is.
The way we see ourselves as Mums has a profound affect on our daughters.
We need to choose our words carefully.
When we look in the mirror critically and say “Ugh I’m too (insert adjective here: fat, old, unfit, etc) those words because the inner voice of our daughters.
You wouldn’t want to hear her say that to herself.
My Ultimate Girls’s Day Out is about uplifting those around us, and being positive role models.
The Ultimate girls Day Out: Luxury Portrait Photography Experience
- We start with a complimentary style consultation, so you know exactly which three or four outfits to bring to your photoshoot
- professional hair styling and
- Makeup artistry with my professional in-house team
- Break for a light lunch and
- Mum, you get to enjoy a makeover and studio portrait session with your daughter, Mum, sister, best friend, or partner.
- Duration is around three to four hours
- BONUS: Invite Dad and other family members to join in at the end for a family portrait
Professional makeup and hairstyling
Bonus: Invite Dad and other family members to join in at the end for a family portrait
How Will You Display Your Beautiful Artwork?
The Folio box
Frames and Canvases Available
I love to answer question about the Ultimate Girls’s Day Out.
Call me at the studio on (08) 7070 1667 or get in touch by email.